St. Monica tuition covers much but not all costs for students. Our optional After School Program has separate fees and applications. Those with baptismal certificates on file qualify for Catholic tuition.
2017-2018 Annual Tuition
- First child: $7,350
- 2 children: $11,440
- 3 children: $12,860
- First child: $8,130
- 2 children: $13,240
- 3 children: $15,810
Fees and Obligations
In addition to annual tuition, there are annual registration, maintenance and parent club fees. Families also participate in our Fall and Spring Fundraisers by either selling items/collecting pledges or opting for the buy-out.
2017-2018 Annual Fees & Obligations
- Registration: $400 per child
- Maintenance: $500 per family
- Parent Club Dues: $50 per family
- Fall Fundraiser: $300 (in sales or buyout)
- Spring Fundraiser: $200 (in sales or buyout)
- Annual volunteering: 25 hours
- Gala: 3 service hours (worth $100 each)
We don’t want to turn away any family due to financial reasons. So we want to be sure you know about the multiple forms of tuition support available. Please review the options and links below then contact us to confidentially discuss your needs.
Applications are available during the winter and spring for the upcoming school year. They then require annual renewal for the following school year.
- The BASIC Fund: Serving families entering a private school for the first time. Applications are only accepted at the time of admissions. Contact the BASIC Fund at (415) 986-5650 or www.basicfund.org.
- SF Archdiocese Family Grants: Please contact our office at email@example.com for details.
- St. Monica Parish and School Tuition Assistance: Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.