No one has more fun than we do! Each month different parent volunteers coordinate one or more school-wide events to build community and in some cases raise funds.
If you’re considering St. Monica for your family, joining us for one or more of these is an ideal way to experience our Bulldog spirit. Simply contact us to learn full details.
Examples of some our most popular traditions include:
- August: Schoolyard Beautification Day
- September: Grill & Thrill Back to School Family Picnic at Golden Gate Park, Fall Fun Run, Back to School Night for parents
- October: Bring Your Pet to School Day, Halloween Parade & Carnival
- November: Book Fair, Grandparents & Special Friends Day on Thanksgiving Eve
- December: Santa’s Village Brunch & Boutique, Christmas Candlelight Pageant
- January: Bulldog Chill Private Ice Skating at Yerba Buena Ice Center
- February: Chinese New Year Dinner & Celebration, Sport-o-Rama (basketball)
- March: Gala Dinner & Auction
- April: Spring Fundraiser, Drama Club Play
- May: Jog-a-Thon, Talent Show, Sports Award Dinner, First Communion, Confirmation, 8th Grade Graduation